Can you re-chrome the reflectors?

One thing that's irreversible and cannot be serviced or restored is the fading chrome reflectors. It's usually an effect of water seepage or prolonged exposure to moisture. The reflectors are not actually chrome plated. The process they go through is called vacuum deposition. It is a family of processes used to deposit layers of material atom-by-atom or molecule-by-molecule on a solid surface. These processes operate at pressures well below atmospheric pressure (i.e. vacuum). In the case that the reflector is already bad, what we can do is replace it for an extra cost with a replacement in good condition from our spare parts, given that it is available.